On 19 March 2013 the fourth workshop of the data harmonisation
group of Activity 1 took place in the AnNa Office in Brussels. During this workshop the standardization of the name and definition of the data elements in the minimum set and the message format of the data elements (including mapping to reference data model) were further discussed
The work planning is as follows (point 1 and 2 are executed, 3 and 4 ongoing):
- Capture all data elements according to Directive 2010/65/EU (done)
- Identify minimum set of the data elements for the national maritime single window (done)
- Standardize the name and definition of the data elements in the minimum set
- Standardize the message format of the data elements (including mapping to reference data model)
- Define classes of the data elements in the minimum set
- Create message structure according to the defined classes
- Create Common Data Model
- Define and apply business rules to the common data model
OUTCOME: COMMON DATA MODEL & MESSAGE REFERENCE GUIDE
Representatives from the following countries participated in the fourth workshop: Bulgaria, Germany (including chairperson), Italy, Netherlands and Sweden.
The documents can be accessed by clicking on
The fifth workshop will take place on 23 April 2013 in Brussels. After this meeting the information will be widely disseminated. The information is also shared with EMSA and the eMS group.