Registration is closing
ICT, MARITIME TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
JOINT EVENT IN ATHENS
REGISTER NOW!! Click
NO COSTS - ONLY 200 SEATS AVAILABLE
14 EU Members States and 40 companies will present the results of 4 years work. Goal: To position Europe as the frontrunner in the global market for maritime digital transport. Let’s get IT done together.
Participate in this Joint Event, organised by the ANNA, B2MOS and WIDERMOS TEN-T projects. Questions that will be answered:
- What has been developed?
- How can you benefit?
- Where are we heading for the next coming 5 years?
The Joint Event will take place at the Ledra Hotel. To book a room go to https://bookings.ihotelier.com/bookings.jsp?groupID=1506762&hotelID=96843
On 3 and 4 December, we offer you:
- A plenary programme – sharing perspectives of business the EC and national government - and
- Special workshops organised by the three projects.
On 3 December, late afternoon, we provide a (optional) visit to Plaka and invite you for a Gala dinner and invite you for a Gala Dinner.
On 2 December you can join us on an afternoon visit to the port of Pireaus.
TOUCH MSW IT IN THE ANNA WORKSHOPS
The AnNa project – developing technical solutions for Maritime Single Windows (MSW) implementation - shall present 14 demonstrations. IT Demos that you can touch and get familiar with. To share IT. You can also meet 14 national project leaders. The demos will cover issues like:
- Electronic Passenger and Crew list;
- Inclusion of the Customs in the Maritime Single Window (MSW);
- Connection between Port Community Systems (PCS) and government MSW;
- Extension of the national SafeSeaNet (SSN) towards MSW applications;
- Graphical User Interface (GUI);
- Message Implementation Guide (MIG);
- Spreadsheet for reporting bulky data;Application of the EMSA IMP Demo for MSW purposes;
- Pro-active reporting of vessels;
- MSW2MSW data exchange.
2 December 2015
Afternoon: Visit to Port of Pireaus
3 December 2015
- Greek Ministry of Maritime Policy and Insular affairs
- Port Authority of Piraeus
- EC TEN-T Motorways of the Sea Coordinator
- ANNA, B2MOS and WIDERMOS project presentation
- Workshops ANNA, B2MOS and WIDERMOS
- Optional visit to Plaka and Gala Dinner
4 December 2015
- Shipowners (WSC)
- Shipagents (ECASBA)
- Ship Masters (CESMA)
- Port Community Services (IPCSA)
- Workshops ANNA and B2MOS
- EC DG MOVE
- Dutch Ministry for Infrastructure and the Environment
- Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport
- EC TEN-T Motorways of the Sea