On 30 October, AnNa released its 8th Deliverable: Extended Collaboration Strategy Paper.
The Extended Collaboration Strategy paper elaborates on a common vision of the AnNa partner countries identifying several aspects that need elaboration. A modular concept MSW has been developed, allowing a fragmented approach towards the development of a Single Window in Europe, including the integration of the logistics chain into the SIngle Window (see illustration)
The report advocates the need for a harmonised approach requiring:
- Harmonized standardisation activity - covering the various exchanges of data activities within a multitude of supply chain operations. The basis most likely being the need to identify where administrations can assist business process optimisation regarding reporting formalities
- Collaboration between Administrations and between Business and Administrations
- Policy integration – Information Society, TEN-T Policy objective (corridors) Maritime Policies, integrated Transport and customs policies.
The report identifies the need to appreciate the development of a MSW within the context of:
- Organisation change management
The strategy paper identifies elements for a Road Map (Feuille de Route) to be elaborated in the Master Plan Extended Collaboration, being:
- Business related exchange of data processes
- Data Ownership
- Risk management
- Return of Investment
- Stakeholder commitment
- Hinterland connections