The AnNa Consortium met for the third time on 11 December 2012 in Brussels, AnNa Office.
The major outcome of the discussions in Brussels (16hrs00 - 19hrs20) are:
- The TEN-T/MoS 2012 Multi Annual Call is published - the AnNa project is likely to be successful when:
- all formal project proposal requirements (eligibility criteria) are fulfilled,
- as many as possible EU Member States participate,
- interested countries and (stakeholder) organisations support the AnNa Action requesting an Observer status (a draft letter has been prepared)
- the project shall act in close co-operation with the EC, i.e. support the work of the eMS group
- an easy to read and tangible summary of the work is included in the project description.
- The meeting support the outcome of the work of Activity 1 (minimum requirements). A formal discussion between all partners will start February 2013. Current documents are accessible in the log in area
- All possible participating EU Member States have to obtain a formal approval within their national administrations to participate
- All countries are requested to react on the B2 draft document (project proposal - in library) before 15 January 2013
- All (possible) participating EU Member States have to define the level of their involvement (including the budget) for each of the five identified AnNa activities before 15 January 2013:
- Minimum Requirements
- Masterplan 2015 plus
- Consultation (international, European and national/local)
- Project management (5.3 Auditing).
- Each EU Member State should identify one representative (TENtec Committer) to fill in the TENtec Forms 2.1 - 2.4
- All (possible) participating countries have to fill in their e Registration TENtec form (ECAS) before 1 february 2013
- The project coordinator will inform more in detail the countries how to fill in the eForms A2.1 - A2.4 (on the website a Q&A will be developed)
The minutes of the second Consortium meeting in Lisbon can be found here:
Other useful links: