On 25 July the first Consultation Panel with institutional stakeholders took place at the AnNa Office in Brussels.
On 10 July 2013, the AnNa Project Board met for the first time.
On 8 July 2013, the EC published its plans to ease custom formalities for ships
The minutes of the first Activity 2 (Pilot projects) meeting has been agreed and disseminated. The meeting was held on 24 and 25 April. Ten countries participated. To access the meeting report click here . A second meeting is foreseen Mid July.
The AnNa work on establishing an harmonised data set for 2010/65/EU implementation is nearly ready
The EC Financial Committee Approved the AnNa project proposal eligible for TEN-T/MoS co-financing
A joint declaration by the Social Partners for Maritime Transport, ECSA and ETF.
- Activity 1 - 5th Workshop Data Harmonisation
- Activity 2 - Pilot - First meeting
- AnNa standard presentation
- Development Masterplan 2015
- Activity 1 - 4th Meeting Data Harmonisation
- ANNA proposal submitted
- State-of-Play AnNa project proposal preparations
- Activity 1 - 3rd Workshop Data Harmonisation
- New Timetable AnNa proposal preparations till 26 March
- Report on second workshop Data Harmonisation
- Third Consortium Meeting Brussels