How to identify the national solutions
A list of potential pilot projects is under construction.
The TEN-T MoS AnNa Commission Decision is ready to be signed
From 26-28 September the 2nd Activity 2 meeting took place in Arkö (sweden). 11 AnNa partners and Croatia and Norway participated.
Reaction time untill 25 September 2013
On 5 September 2013, the AnNa consortium meeting approved the Communication Plan (Milestone 2)
Between the 14 AnNa partners the MSW building blocks have been agreed.
During the Maritime Day on 26/09/13 the IMO released a Concept Document
The 14 EU ANNA partners are in the process of requesting a national profesional cartoonist
The AnNa Working group on Data Harmonisation presented its results to the e-MS Subgroup on Data Mapping.
The key dates for AnNa Activities are identified
- Activity 4 Successful 1st Meeting Consultation Panel
- Towards a Commission Decision on AnNa
- 7th Workshop Data Harmonisation
- 1st Project Board Meeting 10 July 2013
- AnNa APPROVED!
- EC Bleu Belt Initiative published
- Results Sixth Workshop Data Elements
- Activity 2 meeting report - pilot projects
- Reducing administrative burdens for seafarers
- Closer co-operation between EMSA and Working Group Data Harmonisation envisaged
- AnNa participation at ESPO Varna Conference
- Activity 1 - 5th Workshop Data Harmonisation
- Activity 2 - Pilot - First meeting
- AnNa standard presentation
- Development Masterplan 2015
- Activity 1 - 4th Meeting Data Harmonisation
- ANNA proposal submitted
- State-of-Play AnNa project proposal preparations
- Activity 1 - 3rd Workshop Data Harmonisation
- New Timetable AnNa proposal preparations till 26 March
- Report on second workshop Data Harmonisation
- Third Consortium Meeting Brussels