WIDERMoS and AnNa project managers agreed to develop a port-logistics quality partnership till End 2015. Goal: simplification.
The superb Romanian hosting allowed for 13 AnNa partners and Norway to have a very successful 3th pilot project meeting.
Documents are available
On 15 May, the 11th eMS meeting decided that a new draft of a EU MSW (2010/65/EU) building blocks document should be developed.
What's is Up? WhatsApp. WhatsAnNa. Our second newsletter.
After 1 year intensive work, the AnNa working group Common Pilot Message Implementation Guide (MIG) has delivered its 1.0 version.
An important new AnNa action is to investigate the national data exchange business processes.
Two draft documents likely to be discussed during the 12th eMS-meeting on 1 July 2014.
Some relevant policy developments are identified
What is a Maritime Single Window?
- WhatsAnna No. 1
- Successful meeting AnNA-EC-EMSA
- Progress Message Implementation Guide
- Common Message Structure
- First Peer Review Group Report
- AnNa 2014-2015 calendar available
- AnNa Administrative Issues
- All AnNa 2013 Milestone reports are final
- Commission Decision AnNa C2013(8450)
- MSW Summit successful
- Interim Master Plan 2015 and Pilot Project Definition reports final
- Measuring 2010/65/EU implementation
- AnNa pilot project identification
- AnNa Building Blocks MSW ready
- AnNa TEN-T Commission Decision
- IMO Sustainable Maritime Transport System Concept
- 2nd Pilot projects meeting successful
- Illustrating Maritime Single Window
- AnNa consultation MSW Minimum Requirements (Data Elements, Message Structure and Template for Business Rules)
- AnNa Data Harmonisation Workgroup presents work to e-MS on10 September 2013
- Communication Plan approved
- AnNa Key Dates
- Activity 4 Successful 1st Meeting Consultation Panel
- Towards a Commission Decision on AnNa
- 7th Workshop Data Harmonisation
- 1st Project Board Meeting 10 July 2013
- AnNa APPROVED!
- EC Bleu Belt Initiative published
- Results Sixth Workshop Data Elements
- Activity 2 meeting report - pilot projects
- Reducing administrative burdens for seafarers
- Closer co-operation between EMSA and Working Group Data Harmonisation envisaged
- AnNa participation at ESPO Varna Conference
- Activity 1 - 5th Workshop Data Harmonisation
- Activity 2 - Pilot - First meeting
- AnNa standard presentation
- Development Masterplan 2015
- Activity 1 - 4th Meeting Data Harmonisation
- ANNA proposal submitted
- State-of-Play AnNa project proposal preparations
- Activity 1 - 3rd Workshop Data Harmonisation
- New Timetable AnNa proposal preparations till 26 March
- Report on second workshop Data Harmonisation
- Third Consortium Meeting Brussels